Fellow of the APCR
Fellow of the APCR (FAPCR) is recognition reserved for APCR members who have demonstrated their commitment to the organization, achievement and leadership in clinical research. The Fellow program offers our members a new way to show their commitment and achievement in the field.
Benefits of FAPCR
- Entitled to use the designation FAPCR (Fellow of the Academy of Physicians in Clinical Research) as a professional designation
- Recognition FELLOW ribbon when attending any APCR meeting
- FAPCR certificate confirming designation
- Inclusion in a quarterly published roster of new Fellows on the APCR website
- Active APCR Membership for at least one year
- Meet minimum criteria demonstrated via the application
- Attend Annual Meeting to receive FAPCR certificate
Fellows are required to maintain their active membership status and be current on dues. Membership dues for Fellows is $300.
Renewal of FAPCR
Once approved, a Fellow must keep current in annual dues to keep the designation. A failure to keep current may result in the loss of designation FAPCR and require reapplication for fellow status.
Apply for FAPCR
To apply for FAPCR membership, you must adhere to the criteria in the application and have a total of at least 75 FAPCR points. Complete the application and submit with a current CV to email@example.com for consideration. You will be notified once the APCR Board of Trustees reviews your application.